Do you have a special someone on St Valentine’s Day to give all your love? If you want to surprise her/him with your Spanish lover skills and you want to learn how to flirt in Spanish, we give you the piropos no one would be able to resist! But be aware, maybe some of them will make her/him laugh or run away!
– ¿Crees en el amor a primera vista o tengo que volver a pasar?
Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to pass by again?
– Ya me puedo quedar ciego: acabo de ver lo más bonito del mundo.
I now can be blind: I just saw the most beautiful thing in the world.
– Si la belleza fuese un instante, tú serías la eternidad.
If beauty was an instant you would be eternity.
– Si no existieras, te inventaría.
If you didn’t exist, I would invent you.
– Tal vez para el mundo sólo seas una persona, pero para esta persona eres el mundo.
Maybe you’re just a person to the world, but to this person you are the world.
After all this love, do you want to continue your Spanish learning? Take a look at the infographics of different levels that we have in our Learning resources.
If you want to know the learning experience of others Spanish students like yourself, check out our AIL students section.